« Old School Young Mind »
Founded by Jules Siegfried in 1871 as one of the very first French business schools, the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et d’Administration des Entreprises du Havre merged in 2004 with Sup Europe – CESEC situated in Caen and became the Normandy Management School (EM Normandie).
EM Normandie Business School trains students and executives armed to take up the managerial and entrepreneurial next challenges, capable of initiatives and decisions in a both strategic and organisational fast moving professional world.
Quality, internationalization, research production in relation to the professional practices of companies: it supports organizations in their development and disseminates, through its evolving pedagogy, its values of audacity, loyalty and courage.
- 4000 students, more than 20 nationalities welcomed each year for initial training on 5 Campus: Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Oxford and Dublin
- 17500 Alumni in more than 100 countries
- A portfolio of about fifteen degree programs: Grande Ecole Program (accredited AACSB, EPAS, EQUIS), Bachelor in International Management, Specialized Masters and Msc, Excellence Track…
- An Executive Education Department offering certified professional training in management, maritime, logistics and port, innovation and entrepreneurship, economic intelligence and territorial development, digital…
- A pedagogical team of 82 permanent teacher-researchers, permanent PhD, including more than 10 HDT (qualified to supervise theses), 70 foreign « visiting professors », 9 languages taught and more than 850 guest lecturers/speakers
- More than 200 partner universities in 65 countries
- 5000 companies involved in school life.
Transmission has been the strength of our school for nearly 150 years. Choose the space that looks like you on one of our campuses and give it your name to support the actions of the EM Normandie Foundation and embody this intergenerational link.